Thursday, April 2, 2015

Love and Laundry Canvas Class


 Hey crafty friends! I have been teaching alot more lately and I LOVE IT! I have always enjoyed teaching and as I start to feel stronger I am getting out to teach fun mixed media classes such as this one. I had and have a few dates where I had been asked to teach and so I sat down to decide on and make up a fun canvas that wouldn't be too costly to make at some weekend crops and I knew I wanted to use this quote I'd seen on Pinterest of course! I wasn't completely sure how I was gonna do it but I knew I wanted to change up how I did the back ground and I wanted a *spring-like* feel to it. When I walked into my favorite scrappy store *Clipper Street* in Langley and saw this Dovecraft paper pack the entire canvas just came to me! I LOVE IT when it happens that quickly! haha as I have mentioned before, creating is not always an *easy* process for me and it can be almost painful at times...this was not one of those times and it was a breath of fresh air!!! Just like in the SPRING!! haha


Now I am teaching this class at a couple more events so I wont give you TOO many details. If you are interested in having me come teach for you, please feel free to contact me at graphicat creations (all one word) at gmail dot com.

I will post some more details for you, a few pics of the process, after I am done with the last class.
Talk to you soon and thank you for looking!!!

No comments: