Thursday, June 30, 2011

Release, Challenge, A Sketch, and my late previews....LONG post

OK my pretties....as you know if you've been here recently...I am SICK! ugh. And being sick all week my posts have been missing or late or short or....many of the above. Last night Blogger just plum locked me OUT! I dont know what his problem was but he was being an A**!!! So...anyhow, I had little sick mini fit and just went to bed. And so tonight....Im gonna just post a coupla cards that shoulda gone up earlier and well...there's still one missing. Today, at Simply Betty we are RELEASING!!! The adorable Jude and the Rockers line...woot woot! Now today I SHOULD be showing you Oscar....however, I was too ill to get his card finished...but I will show ya the sentiment I made up with just him in mind...heheheeeeee
It still makes me laugh! It is of course available over at Graphicat Designs
Now also in this GORGEOUS line of stamps was Lilly....the little chick with attitude I should have shown you yesterday...and here she is.

She's somethin huh?? LOL I loved her so!!!! 
Now....over at Simply Betty Challenges...we're FINNALLY back with some weekly challenges for you again. ANd this week our challenge is "something for Kids" so make us anything for that special little one in your life.....dont forget to use some awesome Betty images.

AND YET ANOTHER Thing.....LOL Betty is ALSO sponsoring over at Fussy and Fancy this week!!! ANd guess what?!?!?!?! They're using another one of my sketchs!!!! YAY!!! Extra cool! So I of course had to do SOMETHING for them.... So here first of all, is my sketch I made up for them, and then of course my card.


OK!!! How's that for alot to tell ya this week! Whew! Now this last card has another of my sentiments on it, which I THINK is in the store..... I'll go add it if not. Anyhow.... hope you like it all and sure hope to see you all around the Challenges this week!!! 

2 comments:

Carol W. said...

Super cute cards. I love the 333 sentiment and the I'm awesome one! Fabulous job. TFS Get better soon

Anonymous said...

Both those cards are great! I love those images! Too cute with attitude! Isn't that half the teenage girls out there! :)